Let's work together
JG Construction is committed to being a good partner, and to helping ensure our subcontractors continued success. We believe that strong and positive relationships with our subcontractor partners are essential to achieving our mutual goals of performance excellence, customer satisfaction, and profitable operations.
To request electronic plans, please contact Olivia Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 993-9351 for easy access to documents related to projects that we’re currently bidding.
The process of subcontractor selection begins with a review of basic company information. In order to maintain a pool of exceptional subcontractor/suppliers, we require each potential partner to first participate in an initial prequalification process as well as providing periodic updates. Before we get started, you will need to have the following documents available in PDF format to upload:
- Certificate of Insurance evidencing your current coverage and limits.
- A letter from your insurance company or agent indicating your Worker’s Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR) history for the last three (3) years.
- OSHA 300A reports for each of the last three (3) EMR periods.
- A signed copy of your company’s Form W-9 indicating current legal name and address.
- A list of current work in progress and corresponding backlog.